Pages

Thursday, May 14, 2009

puppy love


I never knew I could love a dog so much...until we decided to keep Sadie last year. She is the sweetest lover dog in the world. She was born January 27th, 2008 at Edward's parents house. Her mom and dad are two dogs that the Eastland's already owned and the whole litter was a big surprise! We sent her to bird hunting school last fall for a grueling 9 weeks in Boerne and she came home the greatest bird hunter ever - so good, she has killed several of my mother-in-law's chickens, but how can you punish her for something you wanted her to do? Anyway, I have had the best time with Sadie, whom I affectionately call "The Girl." Here are some pictures. 
The Girl and her dad - love at a young age.
Sadie on her mat in our bedroom where she sleeps. 
This is the image I see every time I walk out of our house - how can you resist a walk when she gives you those ears?
Going for a swim in the river behind our house.
Ready to pounce off the porch. 
She is the greatest. Imagine how I will feel about Jackson "The Boy!"

2 comments:

CaseyWiegand said...

too sweet.. i love this sweet dog...maybe her and macy can be besties too?!

Jordan said...

So sweet! I bet she will be great with little Jackson! Carter is at the age now where he LOVES our dog and is always chasing/crawling after her. He doesn't seem to mind that he can never catch her either! He just laughs and Lucy continues to sit still long enough to entice him and then she's off again!