Pages

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Raw and Weekend Update

After 3 days on the raw diet - I have kept going!
I felt like 3 days wasn't enough time to see the real benefits of raw eating. 

My favorite breakfast smoothie so far is a blueberry-grape:
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 cup grapes
- 2 cups spinach
- 1 banana
- 1/2 cup water
This morning I added strawberries and it was awesome!

I have lost 1 pound.
I miss coffee and cheese the most. Sharp cheddar in particular.
I have had one glass of red wine (some people say it's raw).
I have not cheated, although I accidentally ate a spoon full of yogurt as I was feeding Walker.
We went to Mamacita's and was able to eat raw amidst all the mexican food!
I am more comfortable in the kitchen trying raw things and I have found some great websites. 
It's a fun challenge!

We babysat one of our older girl cousins for a couple days and I think we hit every activity at camp!
We have 11 cousins (and 2 on the way)! 
It was special for me and the boys to get to spend one-on-one time with Rhea!

1 comment:

Wynne Elder said...

you go girl! that's so awesome -AND at mamacitas!!! impressive. oh i just dream of a weekend at camp with all the kiddos running around!