Pages

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hope Spoken link up


I am thrilled to be attending the HopeSpoken conference in March 2014!
I am participating in the link-up today for the conference...
5 things for HopeSpoken:

- post your picture so that we can recognize you. 
- introduce yourself! 
- something that you are little timid or nervous about for the weekend
- something that you are hoping to take away from HopeSpoken
- share something fun/random about yourself


My name is Mary Liz and I am a mother of three boys now! I live in a small town in the TX hill country. I love to blog and have no real talents to blog about, just my precious family. I am a registered nurse by trade and a stay at home mom by choice. I always wanted to be a famous blogger, and I have love watching Casey become so popular. 

Something I am nervous about for the weekend of HopeSpoken is just being my self in front of strangers so that I can grow according to His plan while I am there.

I am attending with a few friends, and I hope to take away a deeper bond in Christ with those ladies. I am excited to see how our friendship will grow. And I would like to take away some new blog friends.

Fun facts: We added one more boy to our family since that picture was taken :) We live year round at a summer camp for girls. Casey and I were in each other's weddings!



Follow me on instagram @maryliz

<hope spoken

5 comments:

Heather said...

You live at a camp? I'm a camp girl through and through. If you ever need a camp speaker - I speak to youth and young adults for a living! :) I'm excited to connect with you.

Teressa Mackey said...

Whatt? I've got to meet you at Hope Spoken. We moved to Houston about a year ago from the Texas Hill Country. Would love to know what small town you live in and what camp??!!

so looking forward to connecting. I'll find you on insta too. my user name is @tjane_mackey

www.teressajane.com

Cory said...

I always imagined myself as a mom of lots of boys so I just love your sweet fam. xoxo

Creole Wisdom said...

Beautiful baby boy!

And I'll say you have a talent... making cute kids! :)

xo
Katie

sarah said...

your little baby!!! so so sweet! excited you are coming and hope to meet you there!!