Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

NovemberTwo

Grace.
Defined by Webster as unmerited divine assistance.
A virtue coming from God.
Approval. Favor. Reprieve.
How can you not be thankful for that?
...
Grace.
Only Grace.
Can move us to a rhythm that will change our ways
(TenthAvenueNorth)
...
I am thankful for the grace I receive in all areas of my life. 
In my friendships when I am not as constant as I would like to be.
In my marriage when I am emotionally clumsy.
With my family when I am quick to react.
And as a mother.
It is grace that allows me to laugh at situations like this one.
"Grace...teaches us not to live against God nor do the evil things the world wants us to do.
Instead, that grace teaches us to live in the present age in a wise and right way
and in a way that shows we serve God."
Titus 2:11-12

No comments: