Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November 14

I believe that fellowship is a large part of learning. 
Any new skill is learned better through the help of others who have previously done the task at hand. 
Fellowship is connecting with others. 

Sharing together in joys, sufferings, and answered prayers.

I am thankful for the Bible Study I joined this year.
The fellowship of Christian ladies that I would not otherwise know.
I come away every week with a new understanding of certain situations in my life that I would not have otherwise seen. 
They minister Christ to me, and I am thankful to receive. 

If we say that we have fellowship with Him and yet walk in the darkness, 
we lie and do not practice the truth; 
but if we walk in the light as He Himself is in the light, 
we have fellowship with one another, 
and the blood of Jesus His Son cleanses us from all sin.

1 john 1:6-7



No comments: