Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

3 Happy Cousins

On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me...
3 happy cousins!
 We spent the night in San Antonio last night and received a surprise visit from Santa! Does your neighborhood do this?! My sister in law set up a time with the fire department and Santa arrives on a fire truck with lights and sirens a-blazin and a bag full of presents to hand out!
 George was timid, but definitely put in his requests with the big man.
 Charlie stayed at arm's length on his mommy's lap.
 And much to my surprise, Edward got right up on his lap, grins galore, and told Santa that he wanted a choo-choo train and a pirate telescope. 
I was literally in awe that he did so well. 
This was our first visit with Santa and it's pretty unbeatable.

No comments: