Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2011

patience

On September 30, 2009 at 8:05PM, I began to understand the meaning of patience. 
One of the most important things you can be for your chid is patient. I truly believe this. When I approach little Edward with an impatient heart, the results are always much worse than if I had just been patient. Some days it is harder to be patient than others. We are both humans. I have been blessed with a sweet boy thus far, but I know that my patience will be tested daily throughout journey of parenthood.

Choose patience ...
I will overlook the inconveniences of the world.
Instead of cursing the one who takes my place, I'll
invite him to do so. Rather than complain that the wait is too long, I will thank
God for a moment to pray. Instead of clenching my fists at new assignments,
I will face them with joy and courage. 


1 comment:

CaseyWiegand said...

i adore this, and YOU love you