Pages

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Napless Wonder Strikes Again...

I don't know why I ever assume that my child will ever sleep like the miracle babies they write about in the books, but here I am again, with my sweet "Napless Wonder." I guess it's time to transition to one nap, but the one that he is taking is no where near the 2.5 hour ones you read about or hear about. That would be a dream. 
While his sleeping is far from dream status, his personality has really kicked in and it is sensational. He is funny! (insert "apple-doesnt-fall-far-from-the-tree" comment from all readers)
 He loves to get a laugh out of people and does several "tricks" on command. 
 I would love to freeze him in this time - and add some good napping while I'm rubbing the genie lamp here.

1 comment:

Holly said...

You'll get there dearie. The long naps come after the transition is in the distant past.

Rub the genie lamp for me too. My wish is two children who don't whine. EVER!