Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

daddy time

Edward is the best dad. He is so helpful and wants to be a part of everything. It melts my heart.
playtime with dad
Edward and his brother, Britt, during the Texas game taking care of their sons. Every night, Edward does one of the feedings. This is the greatest thing. Little Edward eats every 2-3 hours and big Edward lets me sleep through the early morning feeding which is somewhere between 2:40 and 4:30am. I just prepare the bottle of breastmilk and get to sleep for a stretch of more than two hours! I highly recommend this for new parents. Plus, dad gets some special bonding time.
more bonding...
tummy time on dad
We have increased a size in diapers and gotten a case of baby acne...he's growing so fast!

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Special times!! I'm sure you know this (being a nurse and all and just being a mom!) but try to wait out the acne. Carter had it BAD for over 3 months and it took all my strength not to want to wash it or use lotion or something to heal it. Eventually it just went away and now his cheeks are smooth and soft! Eddie is precious!