Pages

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Nursery



Edward, the greatest husband, has painted the nursery, but there is still some work to be done before we put together the crib and changing table. The color is called "Thunder Bay" and feels so warm an cozy to me. As we were pulling off the tape from the trim, we pulled off some of the white paint. SO, we are looking for the exact color white to correct it. It has been a project and Edward did such a great job with the walls, I hate that he has to go back and fix the trim! The doctor said I could paint as long as the room is ventilated. Lead paint was the issue with painting during pregnancy, but they no longer make lead paints, therefore no issues abide any longer...unless you are married to Edward! He will not let me set foot in the room much less paint. (I had to sneak these pics while he was at work)!

2 comments:

Wynne Elder said...

ML,
I am so glad you are blogging. Welcome! I am so selfishly glad I can watch YOU and eddy while the little "peach" inside of you grows. how exciting. the nursery is going to be fab - i love that edward didn't let you into the room!! I can't wait to see you soon - love you!

Mrs. Frazier said...

Mary Liz,

Hi sweet Friend! CONGRATS!!! I am so excited for you... you will be a wonderful mom... I am even more excited that I get to follow y'all on this thing now. I had no idea and you were blogging! Hope you are well... and hope to see you soon.

-Melanie