Pages

Friday, January 30, 2015

Hands open

What keeps your hands closed to God?
What holds you back from living fully alive in each moment?
Lord, give me eyes to see. 
Open my eyes to see. To see your beauty in everything.
Remind me to take the time. 
The time to look around me. 
The time spent in your works.
Time with my hands open.




Be alive in each moment to the ones that you love. 
 I want to be present to feel His presence. 
To be thankful for the small things. All the small things that number and create the pages of a life. 
A life of gratitude for our Redeemer. The one who conquered the world, that we may live.
To be the light.

Let the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in your sight, 
O Lord, my strength and my redeemer. 
Let me stand in your wonder and be in awe.

2 comments:

Sara K said...

So beautiful. Love you, amazing friend, and am so thankful for you in my life.

Unknown said...

Nice...
Please check out my site <a href="http://www.passwordhelp.co.uk/hotmail_forgot_password.html</a>